Tuesday, July 14, 2009

no room


I had just purchased some flannel off my friend, who is PCS'ing and when I say some I mean over a 100 yards, crazy I know!!!

I don't even work with flannel often, I am the "Bag Lady" That is what I do the most!! I can't pass up a deal though and not when everything goes together so perfectly. She told me her idea for why she had bought so much and I decided I would give it a try with some of it and then play and make some kid quilts with what is left.




Her idea and my packaging "rolled" into one, pun intended.



I made up several of these for our Upcoming Market Day on Kadena Air Base, where local Crafters and Personal Businesses Can Sell their Products. This is a fun time for us to get out and meet other crafters, some are my friends on www.mypsace.com/sewchic Check them out!!!




I didn't just buy flannel fabric, no I had to get more!!!!



I also purchased from my friend some Large Towels she was making into hooded towels, but just didn't have the time to anymore. She showed me how to make them and that night I went straight to work on them. These by far are the coolest things ever!!!So, As you can imagine with all this buying and crafting I have run out of room for everything...I have no clue where to store the remaining flannel and the projects I have already made. Keeping everything nice and neat and Tidy while storing the finished projects until Market Day which is in a week and a half. Towels are stacked everywhere completed ones and the more I have yet to make. If I can just get it all neat, despite the chaos I think I can make it work to finish the other projects.
I feel this will be my best Market Day for Products if Now I can just get the display to work.






No comments:

Post a Comment