Friday, January 16, 2009

giving blogging a try

Who knows if i can keep up with another online account, but I am going to give this a try as well. At least while I have a little time before our new addition, Madeline gets here. Sew Together, that's kinda funny I think, sometimes on the outside looking in it looks together while actually in the inside I am unravelling at the seams. Placing more on my plate than needed and the constant need to make everyone around me happy and not having the ability to say no to projects and commitments.
Sewing is the only peace I feel sometimes when I sit down and just create something. The year before last I turned my hobby into a job so I could afford my hobby, fabric is not cheap!!! & I have a lot!!!! Last year was a really good year for me I finally made it into the black!!! But i noticed I really didn't make anything for me or my family and that made me sad, also I hadn't made a single quilt, and that is what I love to do. So this year I have decided to continue my business, but just on a much smaller scale and to sew more for me and my enjoyment. Who know how it will go. I have heard that if you want to hear God laugh, Tell Him your plans. I know he has been laughing a lot here lately :)

No comments:

Post a Comment